Bigabid is an innovative technology company led by data scientists and engineers devoted to mobile app growth. Our proprietary ad platforms powered by machine learning are a culmination of that devotion.
We deliver valuable results and insights for a fast-growing clientele of major app developers using elite programmatic user acquisition and retargeting technologies.
As our VP Data, you will play a significant part in building our data growth and strategy. You will lead a group of directors, team leaders and awesome contributors, whose in charge of the essence of Bigabid – data and science, and their primary goal is to 10x our success. You will bring your team spirit, strategic and analytical mind, and your leadership skills with you. We will supply you with huge amounts of data (PBs), a supporting, open, and communicative environment, great talents, and all the other resources you need for all of us to succeed.
● Responsible for a range of data-related functions including Data Engineers, ML Engineers, BI Engineers, Analysts, Data Scientists, and Architects.
● Define data processes and standards between all teams including SLAs, ownerships, and reliability.
● Proactively identify process improvements, insights, and initiatives on the road to 10X
● Plan and design for technological scale
● Hyper growth
● Lead for innovation
● Lead, mentor and measure the Data teams on performance, outcomes and day-to-day tasks
● Own the data collection implementation and operations
● Make the data accessible and it’s status easy to understand and act upon both for internal and external stakeholders
● Building data analytics systems, best practices and pain points relief
· Experienced, with 10+ years in an engineering and management roles
· 3+ years of experience in data related fields
· 4+ years in a Director and above role (org size 20+)
· Experience in agile development leveraging CI/CD with maximum automation from development to production
· Experience with production level big data systems.
· Proven experience in building Data architecture, pipelines and models