Senior C++ Developer
If you’re brilliant, cool, fun loving, an adrenaline lover, and a pusher of boundaries – you belong with us! Today, we’re looking for you – the next talent – to join us and become an integral part of the BigaBid DNA.
BigaBid is a technology company that focuses on developing automated, real time optimization tools for online marketers.
Our unique technology analyses millions of different data fragments in real time, and makes automated decisions in regards to media buying, as per our unique developed mechanism.
Here, at BigaBid, we make sure we only employ the best, most gifted and most fun individuals to be with – that’s what makes our technology so incredible.
That’s what fills us with passion every morning when we get to work.
This is the secret sauce.
Today, we’re looking for you – the next talent – to join us and become an integral part of the BigaBid DNA.
If you’re brilliant, cool, fun loving, an adrenaline lover, and a pusher of boundaries – you belong with us!
BigaBid – where the non-comfort zone is our comfort zone.
What will you actually be doing ?
- Analyze, design and develop new features for the Bigabid infrastructure and product (take part in feature development from the requirement definition stage to final deliverable version)
- Research new development platforms, operating environments and software solutions for integration or migration purposes
- Work on a low latency, high availability, large scale system.
- Produce quality products that meet high security, stability and performance standards
- Development in C++ (and others if you’d like to)
- Report to VP R&D
- MAMRAM\8200\Any other technological Military Unit graduate or BA in Computer Science (5+ years of experience)
- 3 years experience in C++
- Excellent design and analytical skills
- Interested in cutting edge technologies and willing to dive in through rapid self-learning
- Thorough and methodical approach to any task
- Proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement
- Original thinker, creative
- Backend server programming (multithreaded programming, performance
In addition, it will be great if you’ll have
- Knowledge of Ubuntu internals
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol (analyze network traffic, use of network sniffers)
- Fluent in English, good writing skills
- Great interpersonal relations, team player
- Interest in working with the Machine Learning team