HR - Talent acquisition manager
We are looking for a sensitive, highly motivated, energetic and organized Talent Acquisition Manager who is interested in being a part of a growing company, responsible for the HR aspects from scratch, passionate about recruiting, happy to take responsibilities over the office administration and capable of managing multiple tasks.
Bigabid helps mobile app developers accelerate growth though scientific advertising based on machine learning and data analytics.
We are out to disrupt the $200B app marketing industry with an innovative user acquisition and reengagement platform.
Our recommendation algorithms, based on a proprietary interest graph, enable precise user targeting with the accuracy and scale of the likes of Facebook and Google.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Drive our talent acquisition process and ensure the organization is attracting and hiring the most suitable talents.
- Full responsibility for the hiring process such as, creating job description sourcing, interviews, references, negotiation etc.
- Create and maintain best in class candidate experience.
- Lead the on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Coordinate the office operation, manage the office budget, scheduling meetings, administrative assistant to CEO etc.
- Lead and build organizational development activities (such as training, internal communication, feedback process, and culture enhancement).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSc/BA in human resources, psychology or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources.
- 4+ years of experience in recruitment, preferably in a fast-growing high-tech company, and in a global environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English both written and verbal .
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Experience with HR processes (mentioned above) – an advantage.