We are looking for an experienced data scientist, who is passionate about exploring complex data sets, drawing meaningful insights from such analysis and building high-quality data products.
Bigabid is a fast-growing startup founded in 2015 by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs and backed by some of the most prominent angel investors in Israel.
One of our goals at Bigabid is to disrupt the$200B App Marketing industry with an innovative User-Acquisition andRe-engagement platform powered by machine learning.
We use a wide range of state of the art ML techniques to analyze TBs of data and profile hundreds of millions of users through multiple proprietary data sources.
We are looking for an experienced datascientist, who is passionate about exploring complex data sets, drawingmeaningful insights from such analysis and building high quality data products.
· Perform analytics anddevelop models using diverse data sets.
· Build predictive modelsusing advanced ML techniques.
· Apply scientific methodto design, create, tune, and interpret machine learning models.
· Write the production code in python and Spark.
· Design and execute teststo derive insights.
· Analyze huge amounts ofcomplex data to identify meaningful patterns and build useful features formachine learning models.
· Perform datamanipulation, validation and cross-domain researches.
· Come up with new andcreative research ideas and insights.
· Collaborate with productand engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
· At least 3 years of workexperience in industry building predictive models using ML techniques.
· Strong critical thinkingand analytical skills.
· High level scripting andprogramming skills preferably with Python/Scala.
· At least BA/BSc degreein a quantitative discipline such as computer science, statistics, economics,bioinformatics, information systems etc.
· Troubleshooter, problem-solver who knows how to navigate trade-offs.
· Excellent communicationskills.
· Advantages –
o Work experience as adata analyst. adata analyst.
o Experience with machinelearning models.
o Experience with Sparkand the AWS stack.