Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be instrumental in driving revenue-generating growth and retention initiatives. Your product expertise will make you uniquely qualified to share best practices and recommendations with customers, and your customer expertise will make you uniquely qualified to advocate for the Bigabid customer base and to guide internal strategy.
Bigabid helps mobile app developers accelerate growth though scientific advertising based on machine learning and data analytics. We are out to disrupt the $200B app marketing industry with an innovative user acquisition and reengagement platform. Our recommendation algorithms, based on a proprietary interest graph, enable precise user targeting with the accuracy and scale of the likes of Facebook and Google.
About the role...
Customer Success Management is an integration of functions and activities of Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Training and Support into a new profession. The operational role of a fully realized Customer Success Management team includes participation in technology product design to create the tools that your customers need. It is about working with Marketing to find the right kinds of leads, the ones that Sales can bring into the company to become first-tier high-value assets. Through on-boarding and training, the CSM ensures that all customers are fully engaged and getting the value that they expect. At every point, the team collects, analyzes, and then uses data to make the customers’ experience of the company a seamless, consistent whole.
- Costumer Onboarding – Make sure we are onboarding the client in the most comfortable and easy way for the client possible.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to clients
- Closely collaborate between Media/Distribution, Ad Operations, and Business Intelligence teams
- Identify new business opportunities by up-selling and crossing selling across several products within the Bigabid suite of Ad-Tech solutions
- Provide clients with weekly reporting and delivery analysis
- Periodic Health Checks – Constantly check about the client and his needs. Think of how to make him happy. Even if the client is super happy.
- Customer Advocacy – Create value from the client. In the form of a case study, product review, surveys, etc.…
- Innovation – Work with the product to understand the needs of the client.
- Ensure ongoing monthly client budgets are maintained, fulfilled, and scaling.
- Ongoing client communication and relationship building.
- 1-2 years of direct mobile advertising experience (specifically performance campaigns)
- Have exceptional client management skills
- Possess a strong work ethic, a high level of attention to details & get stuff done mentality
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Fluent in English – other languages are a big plus
- Technical experience – a plus.
- SQL experience - a plus
- Knowledge and experience with programmatic UA or re-targeting – a plus
- Dynamic, fun loving, and yet serious! We believe in working hard and keeping a great atmosphere!