Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be instrumental in driving revenue-generating growth and retention initiatives. Your product expertise will make you uniquely qualified to share best practices and recommendations with customers, and your customer expertise will make you uniquely qualified to advocate for the Bigabid customer base and to guide internal strategy.
You will work on a global scale to grow Bigabid's business, with the goal of making customers get value.
Customer Success Management is an integration of functions and activities of Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Training and Support into a new profession
The operational role of a fully realized Customer Success Management team includes participation in technology product design to create the tools that your customers need. It is about working with sales to implement the company’s strategy, and, finding the right future clients that are most suitable for the company. Through on-boarding and training, the CSM ensures that all customers are fully engaged and getting the value that they expect. At every point, the team collects, analyzes, and then uses data to make the customers’ experience of the company a seamless, consistent whole.
- Customer On-boarding – Create a smooth and easy on-boarding experience for our client.
- Closely collaborate between our clients, product & Sales team
- Engagement – Keep our clients engaged at all times.
- Identify new business opportunities by up-selling, and, crossing selling, across several products within the Bigabid suite of Ad-Tech solutions
- Provide clients with weekly reporting and delivery analysis
- Periodic Health Checks – Constantly check about the client and his needs.
- Customer Advocacy – Create value from the client. In the form of a case study, product review, surveys, etc.…
- Innovation – Work with the product to understand the needs of the client.
- Ensure ongoing monthly client budgets are maintained, fulfilled, and scaling.
- Ongoing client communication and relationship building.
- 2-3 years of experience as a customer success.
- Have exceptional client management skills
- Possess a strong work ethic, a high level of attention to details & get stuff done mentality
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Fluent in English – other languages are a big plus
- Technical experience – a plus.
- SQL experience - a plus
- Knowledge and experience with programmatic User Acquisition or re-targeting – a plus
- Dynamic, fun loving, and yet serious! We believe in working hard and keeping a great atmosphere!