We’re looking for the next talent to join us and become an integral part of the BigaBid DNA as a Campaign Analyst. If you’re brilliant, cool, fun-loving, an adrenaline lover, and a pusher of boundaries - you belong with us!
Bigabid helps mobile app developers accelerate growth though scientific advertising based on machine learning and data analytics. We are out to disrupt the $200B app marketing industry with an innovative user acquisition and reengagement platform. Our recommendation algorithms, based on a proprietary interest graph, enable precise user targeting with the accuracy and scale of the likes of Facebook and Google.
- Manage a portfolio of campaigns with a goal-oriented approach and strong analytical capabilities.
- Optimize campaigns portfolio while meeting performance KPI targets.
- Apply testing methodologies with multiple creatives and funnels on an ongoing basis throughout your campaign’s portfolio.
- Analyze, report and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure tracking effectiveness of advertising campaigns and implementing continuous improvements and optimization - source, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels.
- Keep track of changes and trends in the online marketing world and constantly identify areas for optimization.
- Understand advertiser’s organization culture and structure.
- Hands on!
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience with the digital media ecosystem (US preferably) and management/hands-on media buying
- 1 years minimum in the mobile environment
- Strong analytical skills – must.
- English – High level (oral & written) – must, another foreign language- advantage
- Proven experience with campaign optimizations.
- Highly skilled in Excel – Pivots, Vlookup are just the basic.
- SQL experience - a plus.
- Dynamic, fun loving and yet serious! We believe in working hard and keeping a great atmosphere!