Bigabid is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team!
We are a fast growing Ad-Tech company located in Tel Aviv and need a hungry, smart, aggressive all-star to join our team!
You will be the first line of contact with potential clients, and lead the way to successful relationships with a robust client base of the world’s top companies in online/performance advertising.
You play an extremely important role by interacting with potential clients to gain a deeper understanding of their business and performance advertising needs.
Do you want to join a company that is redefining the Ad-Tech space and also offers huge career growth potential? Then Bigabid is the place for you!
What will you actually be doing ?
- Source, research and contact outbound leads
- Maintain contact with outbound leads to qualify and schedule decision makers for sales calls
- Responding to inbound requests and executing sales strategies to close and/or upsell.
- Responsible for building sales pipelines
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Disseminate opportunities and educate Account Executives as necessary
Overcome prospect objections
- Update CRM to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping.
- You must have a passion for the online & mobile advertising
industry – one of the fastest growing industries on earth!
- Prior sales experience – must
- Ability to conduct in depth research via various online tools – must
- Self-starter with a track record of self-management in order to get the job done
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, google docs)
- Excited to work in a high-energy team environment; team player
- Sales training and CRM experience a plus
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills,
strong writing skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in online/mobile industry a plus.
- Native English – Must
- Proactive approach – Must
- Ability to work required hours is essential;
- Monday-Friday : 11:00-20:00
- Friday : 10:00-15:00